In February 2009, ANF was granted a licence by FINMA in order to manage collective investment schemes in Switzerland.
ANF’s philosophy is to launch niche funds that offer innovative investment solutions with a high added-value for the clients.
ANF manages the following mutual funds:
- Active Solar (since September 2008):
First mutual fund focused on the worldwide solar sector.
- Active Recycling (since June 2014):
First mutual fund focused on the worldwide recycling industry.
- Quantis Dynamic Equity (since March 2015):
Quantitative long/short mutual fund with exposure to S&P 500 companies with strong momentum.
- Quantis Low Volatility (since March 2015):
Quantitative mutual fund with exposure to S&P 500 low volatility stocks.
- Behaviour European Equities (since September 2018):
Behavioural finance mutual fund with exposure to European Blue chips.